- ✅【Unique advantages】This gaming mouse Pad has 14 lighting modes. 7 static light modes, alternating Wave, synchronizing Wave, alternating flash, alternating red changing, lights off, synchronize breathing, Alternate breathing. It's not too distracting when you're playing/working.
- ✅【Anti-slip rubber base】natural rubber textured underside stays stable. It also comes with a texture what enhances this ability even further. Gaming mouse Pad that will rest firmly on your desk even during the most intense gaming session.
- ✅【Ultra smooth and waterproof surface】the extended mouse pad features a smooth, textile-weave design for extremely precise mouse control and a smooth glide. Waterproof material can prevent damage, you won't have to panic when you inevitably spill your drink.
- ✅【Size】The RGB mouse pad works with all keyboard and mouse, and still have a large amount of movement space. The thickness is 0. 2 inches, thick enough to support a wrist, which ensures your wrist's comfort.
- ✅【Easy to use】plug and play, no driver required. One button, press one time to change the Lighting mode, press twice to change the brightness, press and hold about 3 seconds turn on/off. The mouse pad will turn back on with lighting mode you had beforehand, no need to re-select.
Shipping time: 7 days
To the city of Mytischi (Moscow region) went 2 Weeks and 2 days. It is packed well, the place where the control unit of the subflower was пупырчатая film, in places dull but it is not noticeable. There is a mode when it changes colors after a certain time and you can choose a certain color. The material is pleasant, the mouse walks perfectly. The material that fits to the table does not slip at all, as if glued, although I have a fairly large carpet size of 400x900x4. In its materials and quality, the mat comes up to many such as a4tech X7 and bloody. If you are a fan of cutting, then the mat in the frame will look great) The price is super, on average, the price of such carpets in MSC even on know Neim varies on average from 3 k to infinity. Of the minuses I can note one thing, the material is very Mark, but the dirt is wiped off easily with a dry cloth (depending on the pollution). If there is a cat, the mat will be in the wool constantly, but it is easy to remove.
I have the item,bit faster then i thought.But there where some bumps on side,shame (but with some dubble sided tape it do the trick and now its flat ish . and it has penetrating smell to it.i hope that smell wil be gone after its laying a wile,...overall good item and it works well so thnx. I notice that the item does not have control brightness ,if i press 2 time fast after each other, the brightness does not work,like it should enplaned in description.Also i need to have 6 rgb collor options and it only have 3..Again about the smell,i hope the material of the item is proofed oke for selling (hopefully not from material that is illegal to sell) because that smell is penetrating!!
There's no soft transition between colors (only one with a breathing effect, but not without breathing), but that's missing even on much more expensive rgb mouse mats. There's no brightness control either, even though it's specifically mentioned in the product images. The modes are: fixed colors - red, green, blue, purple, cyan, yellow, white; breathing effect that cycles in/out through the available colors; 2 modes that just cycle the colors without any fade effects - one faster, the other one slower. (10 in total, not 13) Mine came in with the fishing line (that holds the plastic light tube) broken in one corner, and it started getting undone a bit. The surface of the mat is okay, not bad, but nothing special. The bottom is non-slip rubber, it works pretty well. All in all, it's a great product for the price.